Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Letter July 9, 2014

Dear Family,
Just a few things for you. I am loving it here and I am starting to get little butterflies in my stomach because I will be in the . . . in 11 days! Wahoo! 

I get my travel plans on Friday and I will let you know what time I am leaving. I can call you from the airport and so I will let you know when but if you could all be home at that time...that would be great!  I would love to talk to you all for a minute or two before I fly out. 

Thanks for all the wonderful and heartfelt emails you have sent. They brighten my day and I really look forward to reading them. 

I know that the next two years will be hard but with the Lord's help and your prayers, I will make it through. 

I bear my testimony that a family is the greatest gift we have. I didn't realize how much every one of you meant to me until I left.

I miss you all a lot but I wouldn't wouldn't trade where I am. I know that this mission will change me, bless you, and change lives in the . . . You are in my prayers! Called to Serve!

Elder Young



This is Brat McKay, one of my MTC teachers.


And Sister Wriggley, another teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment